Thursday, March 25, 2010

Fearless Females - Promt #25

Tell how a female ancestor interacted with her children. Was she loving or supportive? A disciplinarian? A bit of both?

I asked my mother about what kind of mother my grandmother was. My mother told me that she was a different mother to her than to the other children. There was quite a bit of a difference in age between my mother and the rest of my grandmother's children. My mother was not only the youngest, but by the time she was born, my two aunts were almost adults and after them there were four boys. My mother was allowed more than her brothers, she was a bit spoiled in comparison.

My mother was, and is, a great mother. She's loving and supportive, and I can talk to her about absolutely anything. I blessed to have her.

No comments:

Post a Comment